Help Needed on Forum Website

Reaction score
Hi guysI need some to IT gurr's to assist me here please. I have emailed the webmaster, but the problem remains.I have recently had to reinstall my Windows, and all software, as my HDD packed up. Now, when I am using MASA, I can not place spaces ("Enter") inbetween sentences. I also can not click on ANY smileys, font changes etc... I have downloaded the latest Internet Explorer and Windows updates, but still the problem persists. I have disabled anti virus, yet still the problem persists. Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Ok, im not really an IT person, but have you tried out Firefox?

Jaco i have exactly the same problem and it started after i have down loaded the latest INTERNET explore, it also bugger up my pic download NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Hey Ben, right next to the refresh button on the top is a Compatibility View Icon. I even tried to click there but still the problem persists.Not sure what else to try...

I am currently browsing on Internet Explorer 8 in normal mode and also in compatability mode and I am unable to replicate any of the errors you guys are talking about.

I will check on the support forums if anybody else is experienceing these issues with the software we are running and if there is perhaps a fix for it.

Wait a second... Mine is fixed now for some reason. I again clicked on that compatibility view icon, let the page refresh itself and BOB's my unlce...

Look...

:slayer:

ok i downloaded firefox, and now i can post pic the normal way again:1:and my smilies are back but now i have no spell check.

And why the hell would you post something that would make my stomach explode with hunger? Damn that looks good right now!!!!

:razz:

Once you have installed it you might have to right click in the reply box and click on "Check spelling".

Back
Top Bottom