[wtd] Help Needed CO2 Installation

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a CO2 system which isn’t connected to my tank. I’m looking for someone who knows there way around these and who can assist me in installing. Seems a waste just sitting in the cabinet. I’m in Benoni

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a CO2 system which isn’t connected to my tank. I’m looking for someone who knows there way around these and who can assist me in installing. Seems a waste just sitting in the cabinet. I’m in Benoni
Is it for a calcium reactor?

Reaction score
Looks like it, do you also have a pH controller with pH probe?

Yes I think so

Last edited:
Reaction score
Besides a PH controller (Which technically are not essential but highly recommended) you also going to need to feed the reactor it water. This is usually achieved with a T-piece off your return pump which feeds the reactor – you want a little tap on it to control the flow. See image.
CA.png

If you google “Setting up calcium reactor their some very well put together pieces on the task.

Reaction score
Thanks Adrian id prefer to get someone who knows what they doing to do it for me. Don’t mind paying for their trouble

Reaction score
I'm on the opposite end of Town unfortunately. They not nearly as complicated as they look. If you don't come right give me a shout I will talk you through it.

Also got a instruction manual for a Reef Octopus Calcium reactor lying around somewhere. I have a Deltec one and Reef Octopus one. That one looks like a Skimz but they all work on the same basic manner.