Help in the PMB area

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by chikaboo, 3 Mar 2011.

1. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hi there fellow reefers ... I wonder if theres anyone the PMB area that is willing to assist me ... I have a close relative that is in need of assistance and the one way I can think of is by getting him some groceries .... The catch is I need this to be totally anonymous and he certainly must not know that I sent the groceries .... I'm willing to put some money into a fellow reefers account and a little something extra for his troubles if this fellow reefer can purchase the groceries and have them delivered to my uncles home in the Northdale suburb ..... I must stress again that my name must be mentioned at all or my uncle not feel too good knowing where it came from ... Sometimes we all go through bad patches and these are one of those times when situations are beyond our control so need to do my part and help where I can .... If the reefer prefers I can even pay a grocer of his choice and just seek his help in delivering the groceries to my uncle .... I'd like to make it convenient as possible for the person that is willing to help me out .... Any one willing can PM their number and we can chat .... Thanx in advance

Last edited: 3 Mar 2011
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Give me a shout if you don't get any offers, my wife is still in PMB and she's still compliant so we can tell her to do it.

4. lIghty

lIghty

Hi Chika,

Don't Pick and Pay have a online shop or something and they Del? I often see a Pick n Pay del van in my area.

Good on for helping out!

Last edited: 3 Mar 2011
  5. seank

seank

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Chika, but Dean always have a way with words, and it cracks me up:lol:

6. Afsal

Afsal

Vishal , My cuz works for a courier and goes daily to Pmb so I can make a plan for you .....

7. Broder

Broder Mudshark

Good man Chika!

8. mariusmeyer

mariusmeyer

I second the Pick and pay online shopping.

9. FransSny

FransSny

Chicka , sorry bud dont know anyone in the area but seems like the guys are giving you good ideas here.

Also , well done for looking out for family, I also had some members going through issues last year and its difficult not offending their pride etc etc

10. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Thank you ... will keep in touch .....

Thanx for the idea ... will check out this option .....

Very hard to find "compliant" better halves nowadays ... especially in our line of hobbies ... but some of us are lucky:thumbup:

This sounds like a plan .... will be in touch

Thanx bud ... Sometimes nice to go by "What you give into the universe is what you get back"

Will check it out ... Thanx

We always trying to help but for total strangers its easy peasy .... but extremely difficult with family but there are ways around it, looks like I'm glad to say that MASA members are willing to help out in more than just marine assistance ...

Recent Posts