Help in East London

Reaction score
Hi guys

One of our clients is a bird collector and she intend to buy a pair from a lady in Riverside Rd, Gonubie, East London. BUT IS THIS LEGIT?

Can someone perhaps assist her in going there and ensuring the birds actually exist.
You do not need to get involved, she just need a site visit and the pictures you took. She is willing to pay for your time.

Hi guys

One of our clients is a bird collector and she intend to buy a pair from a lady in Riverside Rd, Gonubie, East London. BUT IS THIS LEGIT?

Can someone perhaps assist her in going there and ensuring the birds actually exist.
You do not need to get involved, she just need a site visit and the pictures you took. She is willing to pay for your time.
pm me details i live in Gonubie.

Hi

Thanks a million!!!

This is the address and if you can give Lienta feedback I will appreciate it a lot (her email is Lienta

Her email to me =
"
Sent: 11 January 2016 10:33
To: Lienta
Subject: Re: Adorable Peacocks Birds

My Address
26 Riverside Rd,
Gonubie,East London 5256

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Lienta R wrote:

Hallo Estelle,

I am willing to do that, but I would like to get your address so that I can send someone to inspect the birds first.

Regards
Lienta

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed all personal info from the post. Rather pm addresses, phone numbers etc.
Also maybe check the legality of buying/transporting peacocks before concluding the sale.

Hey their no riverside road in Gonubie only in nahoon their is a riverside lodge but 26 don't match pm me the rest of details but do far it looks fishy but lets confirm.

Back
Top Bottom