Help in Bloem

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Vann1986, 23 Nov 2011.

1. Vann1986

Vann1986

i know this is proberbly not the right way to do this but im new to the site and still learning i have a bit of a problem i have a Chocolate tang and a Pacific sailfin tang which i got from someone..They dont seem to be getting along all of a sudden the have been in my tank for 2 months or so without any hiccups but now they keep going at each other especially the sailfin is thier maybe someone in bloem who will be able to take the chocolate tang from me if possible i would like to swop it for a coral frag or two the fish is healthy and in good condition except for the nicks that it has recieved from the fights with the sailfin i relly dont want to loose either of these fish but for thier well bieng id rather seperate them..please pm me and ill contact you..please im desperate

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. jaquesdp08

jaquesdp08

you can keep it for me till sunday. then we just swop

4. shaunn

shaunn

why dont u sump him send him to the dungen

5. Amoré

Amoré

How big is your tank?

Recent Posts