Help Dorry.... Help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys

Please help Dorry, this will help me transport livestock to you(fishies will smile all the way to your tank):thumbup:

Do anyone know where i can find pure o2 bottles, i don't want to hire them i want to buy the bottle(i don't want to py a x amoubt every year or month to hire a bottle):)

This is to fill the live stock bags up that i will be sending all over S.A, for our masa members.

please let me know

thanks allot guys;)

Off topic, but now that is service. :)

try afrox, they supply the mining industry not sure if you can outright purchase though! Will see if i can track down a number for you Lanzo !

try afrox, they supply the mining industry not sure if you can outright purchase though! Will see if i can track down a number for you Lanzo !

that will be great thanks neil

Yea Afrox but I think they on a contract thing...

ja, my friend bought 3 big bottles second hand and he know only needs to exchange bottles to fill it up, no need to pay a x amount every month

i have a dim memeory that my dad may have one in the shed from when we used to transport trout fingerlings to the trout farm we had in harrismith....i'll have a look:)

i have a dim memeory that my dad may have one in the shed from when we used to transport trout fingerlings to the trout farm we had in harrismith....i'll have a look:)

crispen thats great news...please let me know:thumbup::thumbup:

Dude Zookeper was selling a Co2 bottle a while back. Check in the classified listings.

Try your local welding supplier - perhaps they can help. As far as I know, though, the gas supply companies will only rent out cylinders, and will only refill cylinders belonging to them, so even if you do get to buy a cylinder you will still battle to get the O2... hope I'm wrong, though...

Hennie

Hennie is right. You can get one at Afrox. If you do not come right, pm me as I went to the Hospital this morning (My oldest have Menungitus (Spelling)) and I saw one in the Lift for emergencies- I did think of you when I saw it- I can always bring it home and send it to you :whistling:

thanks for all the help so far guys...i'll give afrox a call to here if they will fill up any bottle.

What is the difference between a CO2 and an Oxygen bottle ?

Can't you replace the CO2 with O2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom