hello

Reaction score
howzit guys/gals,no tank yet,in the process of building,looking forward to all the advice and help.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Mayet, good time to join us, hopefully we can help you through the pitfalls and save you some bucks.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Mayet! Glad that you found us and joined MASA, BEFORE you have set up your tank!

Please elaborate on what exactly you are BUSY building. Also tell us what hardware/equipment you already have, and what you still have to purchase.

Please supply us with pictures of your current kit, and as you go along?

Also - please read through our other "New Members" threads. This will give you some ideas of what you should be learning and should give you some questions to ask.
Please ask as many questions as possible. There's no such thing as a "stupid question".

Also - please come to us before you purchase ANYTHING, especially from LFS.... We have no financial gain in giving you good advice. So, you will receive neutral advice, which would be BEST for the the future life-stock you want to keep.

Good luck with your journey in marines! It becomes a complete life-style!

Reaction score
howzit guys/gals,no tank yet,in the process of building,looking forward to all the advice and help.
HI Mayet i hope you stay active on this forums i see you are from Newcastle, its just around the Conner from me so we must get to getter. have you hurt of the place of LLOYDBAAI well thats me come and visit.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA Mayet, enjoy your stay with us. Please ask here before taking advice from a petshop or buying something - our advice are free ;)

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
65498f0c28e7054.png

Enjoy your stay:thumbup:

Reaction score
Welcome Mayet, don't be scarce now ;)

Reaction score
welcome mayet, great to nhear you are building up:) always good to know of new tanks being put together:)

perhaps you would share some of your ideas with us, we have some great tank builders on MASA and lots of collective knowledge so perhaps they can help with some advice or ideas?

i hope you post lots and ask all the silly queastions in the back of your mind, often its the obvious we overlook with tank builds and that leads to disaster.

oh and we have a DIY section for guys who are handy and like to put things together themselves, have a look and ask anything you want to know there:)

have fun on MASA:)

Reaction score
Hi guys just been to Mayets place and helping him out post a pic - what do your'll think of this monster : 3m x 0.5m x 0.7m high
148449d3de82c5244.jpg