Hello!

Reaction score
I met one of the MASA members today and he was kind enough to refer me to this site/forum. Appreciate the advise and was immediately taken by the site and activities. After minutes found what I was looking for almost 2 months and looking forward to all the interesting discussions.

Have a great one to all!

Not at present, returned from abroad starting over. Very interested in one advertised in the for sale forum.

Oh so it's the excitement of starting over , I'm with you on that , starting a new tank as well. I hope you find something soon, have a look on Gumtree too , you can find some great deals sometimes

I was searching for a RSM and found one here just 10 minutes after joining. Just waiting for a reply to take it further.

Between 7-8 years then left for about 6 years. So much has changed reference technology and improvements. Its like a whole new ball game.

Yes and no , it everything you know but just upgraded slightly but mechanics is the same , besides no one can say one way is the rite way , if it works and you are having success , what makes it wrong . Pretty sure you have loads of knowledge and would be able to school some people on here , myself included, no one knows everything and this hobby would be pretty boring if we did.

It would be great to chat about options, challenges and possible solutions. May be a bit rusted but very willing and eager to learn. Feels like it though. Thought when I can't go big go home now I am home so big I am going. Just nervous to bite off more than I can handle.

The more water the less fluctuations, now I can't wait to see what you are going to do

For you I will upload as much progress and updates as I can, please feel free to jump in at any time. Constructive ideas and know how is always welcome.

I'll definitely ad my 2c but I can guarantee that there are people with loads more knowledge on here than myself, that is willing to jump in and help at any point ! This is such a great forum , I promise you will see that for yourself .

That is one things I noticed this afternoon when one of the forum members who introduced me to this site already helped me with solid advice and good tips. I will be asking as the concept is good but my understanding of the technology may be lacking and with what's at stake I am not afraid to say help when needed. Much appreciated and value the support already.

I'll definitely ad my 2c but I can guarantee that there are people with loads more knowledge on here than myself, that is willing to jump in and help at any point ! This is such a great forum , I promise you will see that for yourself .

Welcome MASA!
I can say that every one here is willing to share ideas and knowledge and an
awesome forum indeed!

You are definitely at the right place. I think I know of the RSM that you are looking at and it’s a gem and a give away price. Good luck and safe reefing. And keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom