Hello

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Shaun.

Had a marine tank about 3years ago, paid alot of school fees to the school of hard knocks, made alot of mistakes and decided to pack it in untill I had the time and money to do it properly.

I now find myself prepared to give it another whirl, getting all my plans in order and I will be asking alot of questions.

Glad to have found this community, Hennie (reefmaniac) might remember me from the guppiesforyuppies boards a few years ago.

Cheers:peroni:

Hi there, welcome to Masa. Ask as much as you like, we are all here to learn and share experiences. There's no stupid question ;)

Welcome to MASA :)

Welcome to Marine Aquariums of South Africa. Enjoy your stay here...

Welcome to MASA Vetrix :)

welcome to masa:) nice to know you comming back after a little rest:)

sounds like an interesting tank you have, hope the drilling goes well:)

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Vetrix! Glad that you found us and joined MASA!

Good luck on your renewed journey into marines! Good luck with your new "change of life"!!!

Please ask as many questions as it will take for you to become a succesful reefer!
Also - please ask the questions here BEFORE you purchase anything. That you can make the MOST informed decisions.

Also - please don't "just" listen to LFS advice, and many times it is one-sided....

Thanx for the warm welcome everyone :)

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Vetrix! Glad that you found us and joined MASA!

Good luck on your renewed journey into marines! Good luck with your new "change of life"!!!

Please ask as many questions as it will take for you to become a succesful reefer!
Also - please ask the questions here BEFORE you purchase anything. That you can make the MOST informed decisions.

Also - please don't "just" listen to LFS advice, and many times it is one-sided....

I plan on doing just that, thanx. Ive learned my lesson before and dont plan on making the same mistakes.

Welcome to MASA vetrix!!

Back
Top Bottom