Hello ppl

Reaction score
Hi to everyone I have not greeted yet! Wee-Man wanted to know what kind of a setup I have, it's as follow-

The tank is a 1,2 m 280L tank with a 60L sump/refugium. I have about 40kg's of Liferock, mostly Malaysian, some Kenian and a fine crushed coral substrate about 7cm's deep. In the sump I have a 20 w Full Spectrum light,2 Jebo Skimmers(Sucky Sucky!!!!!! Saving for a TS2!), a DSB, some Caulerpa and a return pump. In the hood I have 2x 54w T5's, One full spectrum the other actinic, a NO 40w actinic and 2x Fans.

And lifestock is as follow:

Fish:

1 False Percula
1 Watchman Goby
1 Foxface
1 Coral beauty
1 Algae Blenny
1 Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse

Invertabrates:

2x Cleaner shrimp
2x Hermits (Was sold as Blue-Legged Hermits, not so sure!!!)
1x Anemone Crab
1x Debelius Reef Lobster(No problems yet!)
Couple of unknown snails

Corals:

Anemone(Not sure of species)
1x Euphelia( Thanks Reefmaniac!)
1x Sinularia
Brown Button Polyps
Green Button Polyps
Some Pulsing Xenia(Thanks to Ed although not much left, Foxface started munching!)
Blue Shrooms
Star Polyps(Or do I have any left......?FOXY!!!!!!!!!!!)
A lot of small tube and fanworms

Will sent some pics soon!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mtroboer, sounds like you have a nice system, would really be great to pics soon :biggrin:

And welcome to the best Marine forum in the WORLD

Reaction score
welcome to MASA Mtroboer im sure you will get all the help you need here. would be great to see your set up

Reaction score
Thanx guys, I believe I am going to turn into a MASA addict!!! Will take some pics tonight and try to post it!

Reaction score
Oh by the way the tank is 7 Months old! Allready had some setbacks the past few months- A algae bloom the most recent, started working on it and it's allready starting to look better!

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to MASA, i see you from Kimberly, nice place, spent a year there when i was a lot younger.

Reaction score
Geez... thank you everybody, sure making me feel welcome!

Reaction score
welcome.

what full spectrum light you running in the hood?

Hi Ighty, thanks, not so sure wether its a full spectrum anymore?!(Did the gnomes change my bulbs...:whistling: ) Its a 54w Aqua Medic 10000K Reef White

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to MASA, i see you from Kimberly, nice place, spent a year there when i was a lot younger.
Hi Alan, ja it used to be a nice place but recently everything started falling into the hole!:lol:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I welcomed you in your other thread, but what the hell, it ups the post count ;)

:welcometomasa2:

moz

Reaction score
Nothing to say, except hello and welcome.