hello from Turkey

Welcome, before anybody else asks do you have a tank, if yes where are the pictures?;)

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Kuzuner! I am very glad that you found MASA, and joined us!

Please elaborate on whether you have a tank (or multiple) and supply us more details on everything?
Let us know what life stock you are keeping? What hardware? Lighting? Skimmer/s? Live rock etc....

Also - the only way we can really share this with you, is if you post pictures - no matter what the quality (at least we should be able to see something ;))

Please don't be a stranger now, you hear!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I will add pictures and give the details asap.

Actually I am working with this hobby for about 2 months and I know that I got so much to do.

My tank is 100x45x60 and my sump is 65x35x35.

I am using an Aqua Macro AS150p for PS (600l/h), two Atman AT-104 (2000l/h), one Seio M620 (2400lt/h), one Seio M1100 (4400lt/h), one Tetra 200w heater. And 6x39w T5 lighting system. I am using salifert products for testing.

In my tank I have about 50kg live rock, an Australian Clarkie, Blue Tail Damsel, a Leather Coral, a sea urchin, a tube worm, a sea star, a doctor wrasse, some local shrimps, and 10 counches.

I think thats all :)

You can see the pictures below;

dsc02383oo9.jpg

dsc02331jf4.jpg

dsc02332yt7.jpg

dsc02343ct9.jpg

dsc02349qz3.jpg

dsc02361yt0.jpg

I will add more pictures about my sump later on cz I have thigs to to with my sump. After I finish them I will add new photos.

I wish happy new year for all.

Welcome to the forum. Some nice pics there. Why not add a plain blue or black background to the tank to hide the piping and wires. it will look much neater. By the way, looking awesome so far!

Hi and welcome to MASA, nice to have you on board. Really nice looking system you have there.

Welcome to MASA, enjoy your stay. Nice tank, looks good so far!

Hi Kuzuner - everything looks really awesome. You did not mention what skimmer you have?

Also - just a warning on the sea-star. They require a LOT LOT of detritus to eat, in order for them to survive - otherwise they "just die"..... so - try to feed it some fishy meaty food (a small piece of frozen fish that you have just thawed).....

Also - a suggestion on the featherworm - perhaps you should invest in some coral food - to feed the tank with, otherwise the featherworm might not make it, as you tank is a wee bit on the newish side to supply the featherworm with enough food to sustain it's health.....

Good luck mate!

Hi Kuzuner - everything looks really awesome. You did not mention what skimmer you have?

Also - just a warning on the sea-star. They require a LOT LOT of detritus to eat, in order for them to survive - otherwise they "just die"..... so - try to feed it some fishy meaty food (a small piece of frozen fish that you have just thawed).....

Also - a suggestion on the featherworm - perhaps you should invest in some coral food - to feed the tank with, otherwise the featherworm might not make it, as you tank is a wee bit on the newish side to supply the featherworm with enough food to sustain it's health.....

Good luck mate!

Thank you for your suggestions.
This week I will buy Liquid form of Ultra Min S. I hope it will be suitable for the tubeworm.
Also I will feed the star asap.

My Protein skimmer is Aqua Macro AS 150p, it's capacity is 600 liters/hour.
I tried to buy the PS as twice capacity of my tank+sump's capacity.

Cool Kuzuner! No problems then! As long as you do not over stock your tank. Best would be to just keep on monitoring your nutrient levels using your testing kits..... IF the nutrient levels becomes TOO high, you might just end up with a LOT of nuisance algae in your tank, and/or fish stressing due to the high nutrient levels.....

BUT - IF you keep up with your routine maintenance and water changes, then you should not have a lot of problems!

Good luck once again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom