Hello All

Reaction score
Hi everyone, came across this site for the first time today. excited to find it:biggrin: !!
I've been keeping Marine fish for about 20 years now, it is in my blood. The tank that I now have was inherited from an uncle who built it about 30 years ago, well insulated therfore not much temp. fluctuation and perfect for marine fish.

Welcome to MASA!please tell us more about your system,are you keeping corals etc... and pic will be cool

Welcome to the forum, would love to hear more about your setup.

Hi, they're very welcoming here, they even let me join:)
There is a limit as to how much begging a man can take. What can I say, we gave in. :D

Welcome SaltwaterG! Where in the beautiful world are you located?

Yes, pics please? We here just LOVE pictures. And as much info as possible on how are doing things to keep your life-stock alive and happy!
(i.e. technical descriptions, additives, routines, maintenance, etc, etc, etc)

Welcome to the forum, would love to hear more about your setup.

There is a limit as to how much begging a man can take. What can I say, we gave in. :D

No you didn't you kept on and on and on and on, so i joined:razz:

Thanks for the great welcome. I'm really impressed:thumbup:
I don't have any picsof my tank available at the moment...sorry!!
(After looking at some of the pics I'm actually hesitant to show mine, a fish only tank is not nearly as glamorous as a reef tank)

I am currently situated at Seavale near East london, but will be relocating to Durban at the end of the year. So maybe it is time I tried my hand at a reef, will have to start from scratch anyhow.

welcome6.gif

Welcome, nice to have an old salt here as well

Welcome SaltwaterG. Nice to have you on board.

I'm sure some of us could also benefit from your 20 years of experience.

BTW, we love fish only setups as well! Some of the fish you can keep and reefers can't, are really nice fish. That's the problem with having a reef, you have to be very careful what you add in terms of fish and crabs etc.

Welcome dude.

Back
Top Bottom