Hello all - I'm ready to begin again!

Reaction score
I'm a U.S. diplomat who just got assigned to Pretoria. Every-time I move I must sell off my aquarium and begin a new. We move every 3 years - so it's not pleasant to say goodbye to my fish family. But now I must start again, and so I am asking everyone in the Pretoria area for help locating dealers. I've found several pet shops, but non have marine fish, equipment or supplies. Please post your local stores, and best on-line shops!

Thanks!

Peter Kennett

Hey Peter welcome to MASA, we have a sponsor section in our Forum.
Hope you enjoy your stay in SA and good luck with the new set up.

Hi, sorry can't help with local lfs, but good luck, enjoy your stay, and if you're ever setting up in England, gimme a shout.:)

welcometomasa Peter!

Sorry I can't help you with shops in Pretoria. All of our sponsors do however ship countrywide. I'm sure someone from Pretoria will be able to tell you more about the shops there.

Hi Peter, our local online is probably Andrew at Eco Aquatics and i can really recommend his service and back up, as for the local LFS in Pretoria not too sure will have to wait for some of the Gauteng folk to come online. I know plenty folk go through to Exotic in Boksburg one of the bigger pet stores in SA.

Welcome to MASA peter

Hey Peter welcome to Marine Aquariums South Africa :D

So, any space in the diplomatic bag for some imports from the USA :whistling:

Joking, of course... oh, and WELCOME to South Africa.

If you ever need anything (travel, assistance, site seeing, etc.) in the Free State (Bloemfontein), feel free to give me a shout (PM).

Hennie

Hi,

I can highly recommend Moolis Pet Stop in Pta. . Service is great and priced well. If you can, chat to Moolis himself.

A

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom