HE Hottest Deals this Saturday on livestock, corals and lots more!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Specials' started by Aquaria-SA, 20 Feb 2015.

1. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

YEE HA!!!!!!!!

It’s the WEEKEND!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    And Lawrence of Aquaria has decided its time FOR SPECIALS ….BUT ONLY for Tomorrow… Saturday the 22nd February 2015. We are going to have a POP a Balloon mystery discount day tomorrow on all your livestock Purchases and believe us we have some stunning unbelievable livestock that are ready to go home with YOU and become part of your OCEAN…..
    [​IMG]
    On our Aquarium side we will also be running some super-HOT DEALS …. On Nano aquariums , Ro machines and Super-size Aquariums ….Check these HOT deals below…

HOT DEAL NUMBER 1

Perfect STARTER for anyone and EVEN experienced REEFERS….
    [​IMG]
    All this for ONLY R1995.00 incl vat
    Deal includes Nano aquarium , Aquaria substrate[white or black] , some live rock or number SHooo1-1 synthetic Rock and YOUR FIRST BATCH OF SALT WATER FREE!!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 2

Aquaria 120L Nano this is also a perfect STARTER aquarium for anyone and EVEN experienced REEFERS….
    [​IMG]
    All this for ONLY R4295.00 incl vat
    Deal includes Nano aquarium , Aquaria substrate[white or black] , some live rock or number SHooo29-01 synthetic Rock and YOUR FIRST BATCH OF SALT WATER FREE!!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 3

Go big from the beginning or upgrade your aquarium NOW!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    All this for ONLY R36995.00 incl vat
    Deal includes Aquaria ABZ2000 2m aquarium, with skimmer, heaters low watt return pump, full sump filtration, LCD controller, Cabinet, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black] , and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock and FREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 4

Come on don’t be a Square!!! Rather get a 1 meter cube aquarium !!!!!
    [​IMG]

All this for ONLY R33995.00 incl vat
    Deal includes Aquaria AMZ1000c 1m cube aquarium, with skimmer, heaters, dual sump filtration, dual low watt return pump, cabinet, LCD controller, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black], and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock and FREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 5

Are you tired of running around and buying RO water each week? Then you need one of these……..
    [​IMG]
    All this for ONLY R1095.00 incl vat
    Deal includes Aquaria standard 80GPD marine RO with deionized final stage filter.

HOT DEAL NUMBER 6

OK so you would rather prefer OUR top of the range RO machine……..
    [​IMG]
    All this for ONLY R2750.00 incl vat
    Deal includes Aquaria 100GPD marine RO , auto back wash, low and high pressure switches, LCD TDS monitor, filter life indicator with deionized final stage filter.

********We all know that sometimes your desires overreach your budget so we are able to offer easy payment terms on all our Aquariums, RO units, lighting systems, upgrades… Just ask any of our friendly team, we will help you*********

Well there you go …as always we strive to do the BEST for the BEST. POP into one of our stores or do an order online and save [info@aquaria-sa.co.za].

Here are our open times for our stores this weekend..

KZN opens @ 9am and closes @ 1pm

Gauteng opens @ 9am and closes @ 2pm

“SEA” you soon REEFERS

Lawrence OF AQUARIA & The Aquaria-SA TEAM

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AND OUR QUALITY PLEASE TELL OTHERS– IF WE HAVE NOT MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT OUR SHORTCOMINGS AND KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR AQUARIA-SA REEFERS HAPPY.....”lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za
    Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA-SA Store YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY.

madmatt likes this.
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Thread Starter Sponsor

Wow Wow Wow Reefers what a busy and fantastic response we had from so many of you New and Old this last Saturday. Our KZN store saw many of our Aquaria regulars and many new Aquaria Reefers .The Gauteng store were run off their feet with may new and regular reefers, thank you for the fantastic support. For those of you who haven’t been to one of our stores come give us a try!!!
    We were closed this Sunday as we all needed to all take a break, between myself and my staff we have been running flat out for the past 12 weeks getting everything ready in the Gauteng store but from today we back on schedule for everyone.
    I have had a lot of calls from many reefers requesting us to extend the specials we ran this last Saturday to the end of this month. One request that was sent to me via email that caught my EYE was from a Youngster and I thought I should show his request. “ Hi I saw your add on the internet. I have wanted a salt tank and fish for a long time. My mom and dad say they will help me get one. I want to ask if you can help me out if I pay some money I have saved and my dad will pay the rest when he gets pay this week. I want to get the small tank you call it a nano tank I think. If you cant I undastand”
    Ok reefers as you know we ALWAYS strive to assist and help all our customers new and old , so I have decided we will run the specials we had till the close of business this coming Sunday the 1st March 2014 on the following:
    HOT DEAL NUMBER 1

[​IMG]
    Deal includes Nano aquarium , Aquaria substrate[white or black] , some live rock or number SHooo1-1 synthetic Rock and YOUR FIRST BATCH OF SALT WATER FREE!!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 2

Aquaria 120L Nano this is also a perfect STARTER aquarium for anyone and EVEN experienced REEFERS….
    [​IMG]
    Deal includes Nano aquarium , Aquaria substrate[white or black] , some live rock or number SHooo29-01 synthetic Rock and YOUR FIRST BATCH OF SALT WATER FREE!!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 3

[​IMG]
    Deal includes Aquaria ABZ2000 2m aquarium, with skimmer, heaters low watt return pump, full sump filtration, LCD controller, Cabinet, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black] , and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock and FREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 4

[​IMG]

Deal includes Aquaria AMZ1000c 1m cube aquarium, with skimmer, heaters, dual sump filtration, dual low watt return pump, cabinet, LCD controller, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black], and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock andFREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 5

Are you tired of running around and buying RO [​IMG] water each week? Then you need one of these……..
    [​IMG]
    Deal includes Aquaria standard 80GPD marine RO [​IMG] with deionized final stage filter.

HOT DEAL NUMBER 6

OK so you would rather prefer OUR top of the range RO [​IMG] machine……..
    [​IMG]
    Deal includes Aquaria 100GPD marine RO [​IMG] , auto back wash, low and high pressure switches, LCD TDS [​IMG] monitor, filter life indicator with deionized final stage filter.

********We all know that sometimes your desires overreach your budget so we are able to offer easy payment terms on all our Aquariums, RO [​IMG] units, lighting systems, upgrades… Just ask any of our friendly team, we will help you*********

Here are our open times for our stores this week and coming weekend..

KZN opens Monday to Friday 8am and closes @ 4pm

THIS Coming Saturday and Sunday 9am to 1pm

Gauteng opens Monday to Friday @ 8am and closes @ 4:30pm
    This Coming Saturday and Sunday 9am to 2pm
    “SEA” you soon REEFERS

Lawrence OF AQUARIA & The Aquaria-SA TEAM

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AND OUR QUALITY PLEASE TELL OTHERS– IF WE HAVE NOT MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT OUR SHORTCOMINGS AND KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR AQUARIA-SA REEFERS HAPPY.....”lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za
    Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA-SA Store YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY

Last edited: 23 Feb 2015
  4. Aquaria-SA

Keep those orders coming!!!!

Ok Reefers .... we are stoked to see so many of you taking advantage of these SUPER hot deals. Please note they are available in our KZN and Gauteng stores ....but hurry reefers and don't miss out on them....

5. Aquaria-SA

So Reefers its really great to see so many of you taking advantage of theses great deals at our stores. These specials are also available on line via email for those of you who are far away. Send your orders to info@aquaria-sa.co.za or call me direct on 0712032879.

6. Aquaria-SA

Specials till Sunday the 1st March

[​IMG]
    Hello Aquaria-SA Reefers

It’s the weekend again and we are looking forward to you visiting one of our Aquaria-SA Stores.. We have awesome livestock from around the world, fabulous corals waiting for new homes and of course our stunning range of Aquaria branded aquariums. Plus.. all the back up products you need to make your own ‘ocean’ run properly from pumps to lighting systems , reactors and lots more…..

We are official SOLE Importers of Lumini LED lighting systems and our next container is landing shortly so we have a special and we recommend you pop in and order your requirements now to avoid the rush!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Specials this weekend include….
    LIVESTOCK DISCOUNT SPECIALS till this Sunday the 1st ….
    *Spend R500 and get 5% OFF your livestock purchase
    *Spend R1000 and get 10% OFF your livestock purchase
    *Spend R1500 and Get 15% OFF your livestock purchase
    *Spend R2000 and get 20% OFF your livestock purchase
    *Spend R3000 and get 25% OFF your livestock purchase
    HOT DEAL NUMBER 1

[​IMG]

HOT DEAL NUMBER 2

[​IMG]

HOT DEAL NUMBER 3

[​IMG]

HOT DEAL NUMBER 4

[​IMG]

Deal includes Aquaria AMZ1000c 1m cube aquarium, with skimmer, heaters, dual sump filtration, dual low watt return pump, cabinet, LCD controller, Lighting hood, Aquaria substrate[white or black], and 7 x pieces of synthetic Rock andFREE Delivery in SA!!!!

HOT DEAL NUMBER 5

Are you tired of running around and buying RO water each week? Then you need one of these……..
    [​IMG]
    Deal includes Aquaria standard 80GPD marine RO with deionized final stage filter.

HOT DEAL NUMBER 6

OK so you would rather prefer OUR top of the range RO machine……..
    [​IMG]
    Deal includes Aquaria 100GPD marine RO , auto back wash, low and high pressure switches, LCD TDS monitor, filter life indicator with deionized final stage filter.

********We all know that sometimes your desires overreach your budget so we are able to offer easy payment terms on all our Aquariums, RO units, lighting systems, upgrades… Just ask any of our friendly team, we will help you*********

Our open times this weekend:

Gauteng: Sat & Sun 9am – 2pm
    KZN Sat & Sun 9am – 1pm

So, if you haven’t been to one of our stores yet… WHY NOT????
    Don’t miss out,

“SEA” you soon

Lawrence and The Aquaria Team…

Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA-SA Store YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY

7. Aquaria-SA

ONE day left Reefers of this special

Wow reefers been a busy busy day , livestock flying out and special as well , hurry only tomorrow left to take advantage of these hot hot deals .....SEA you soon

Recent Posts