[FS] HARDWARE AND TANK FOR SALE

I am interested in the two reef octo mf800b reactors if you are willing to sell separate and ship to Durban.

Do they come with the reef octo pump?

Last edited:
What's left and what is included for the 7k ? Would you be able to send a pic showing the cabinet.

I can send a pic. Most hardware is still there 2x 80w quad odesea lights, diablo skimmer, zeo reactor, some seio props, heaters, 2x media reactors, return pump, some foods, and test kits ect.....

Hi.
Can you give me more info on the 2x 80w quad odesea lights please. Dimensions please.
Where are you located....

I can send a pic. Most hardware is still there 2x 80w quad odesea lights, diablo skimmer, zeo reactor, some seio props, heaters, 2x media reactors, return pump, some foods, and test kits ect.....
What return pump and test kits?

I have done my research. Tanks are unfortunately worth not much secondhand. You almost can't give them away for free. And then There is still the issue of moving and collecting the tank. But I understand. Good luck with sale.

Hi. I know you want to sell complete, but if you do split would like to dibs the 2 x media reactors. Thanks

Hereby the list of things still available
1x hy 7000 return pump.
Tank.
Stand.
Sump.
Diy wraparound cabinet and top wraparound on tank.
2x dolphin heaters.
2x reef octo media reactors
1x diablo skimmer.
1x vertex zeo reactor
2x quad odesea t5 light units
Some test kits (about 10, some may be expired)
2x seio prop 1000 wave makers.
Some foods (frozen and dry)
Some zeo sups (worth about 4k)
Coral fragment kit
Some red sea coral colurs supplements.
Refractometer.
About 3l phosguard.
Some extra buckets and other small stuff.

All to go for R7000 as a complete system.

Provisional dibs. Just need to make sure of sizes when I get home if it will fit or not

Back
Top Bottom