Happy Birthday Lanzo

Reaction score
Sorry, just saw this now.

Lanzo, may you have a wonderful day (what is left of it) and have many more years in reefkeeping

:happybday::party::lurk5::biggrinjester::clap::55::3::peroni::thumbup:

hey wow:) happy birthday fella i had no idea.

how many beers do you need to down next time we are together? :)

ok we'll let you off that, lets just take your number of years, multiply by 10 and use that as a percebtage on the discount Dory pets gives this week:)

congrats mate!

woa! happy birthday bud! kept the fact you are a year older on the DL hey?
have a great day!

Happy birthday dude!

just for jo

one of pooh's favorites :)

recipes.gif

Eeyore's caramel apples
Ingredients:

• 4 apples
  • 8oz package caramel squares
Tools you'll need:
  • Wooden sticks
  • 1 pt measuring cup or microwavable bowl
  • Large spoon

1. Place caramels into measure cup with 1 tablespoon water.
2. With the help of an adult, microwave on high 3 minutes.
3. Stir until smooth.
4. Insert wooden sticks into stem ends of apples and dip into caramel.

just for jo

one of pooh's favorites :)

recipes.gif

Eeyore's caramel apples
Ingredients:

• 4 apples
  • 8oz package caramel squares
Tools you'll need:
  • Wooden sticks
  • 1 pt measuring cup or microwavable bowl
  • Large spoon
1. Place caramels into measure cup with 1 tablespoon water.
2. With the help of an adult, microwave on high 3 minutes.
3. Stir until smooth.

4. Insert wooden sticks into stem ends of apples and dip into caramel.

:lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday Lanzo...I think in celebration you should go all out and send me some fish...for free....you know..just to celebrate an' all
000200BE.gif
0002006E.gif
0002017B.gif

thanks allot guys...that's why i love masa so damn much, you guys are really damn cool;)

going to "suip" like a fish on saterday:yeahdude:(girl is writing tomorrow so i only had 4 beers tonight)

captain crisp, when you pull threw on the next shipment i'll have 44 beers here for us( 22 for you and 22 for me:1:)

wee-man = tel your wife i say she must have a "lekker dag" ( nice day), give her some biltong:p

thanks allot guys...that's why i love masa so damn much, you guys are really damn cool;)

going to "suip" like a fish on saterday:yeahdude:(girl is writing tomorrow so i only had 4 beers tonight)

captain crisp, when you pull threw on the next shipment i'll have 44 beers here for us( 22 for you and 22 for me:1:)

wee-man = tel your wife i say she must have a "lekker dag" ( nice day), give her some biltong:p
perfect, but with beers like that we could afford to invite kanga too:)

i'll bring my camera, just make sure mum isnt there and i will try get a shot of the mantis (rather scared of your mum!)

oh and i made a huge effort last night and uploaded some of the pics for ya.

BUT you know the best photo i have taken in ages happened this morning. Do you remeber when i was there? and I got that incredibly beautiful wrasse, took a chance on him as he was trying to dig a hole through the bare bottom of your tank and I felt sorry for the fella? I hadnt seen him once in two weeks, and i really did think the power out on friday last would have put an end to his days, but there he was this morning swimming around like he never left!!! The most delightful experience i have had in ages.

which made me try count my wrasses. Luna (bigger than seans middle finger) Yellow wrasse, Cant remeber the name of your one wrasse, and .......hang on the new ones missing again! my fairy wrasse is substrate side now!

Back
Top Bottom