just for jo
one of pooh's favorites
Eeyore's caramel apples
Tools you'll need:
- 4 apples
- 8oz package caramel squares
- Wooden sticks
- 1 pt measuring cup or microwavable bowl
- Large spoon1. Place caramels into measure cup with 1 tablespoon water.
2. With the help of an adult, microwave on high 3 minutes.
3. Stir until smooth.
4. Insert wooden sticks into stem ends of apples and dip into caramel.
perfect, but with beers like that we could afford to invite kanga toothanks allot guys...that's why i love masa so damn much, you guys are really damn cool
going to "suip" like a fish on saterday:yeahdudegirl is writing tomorrow so i only had 4 beers tonight)
captain crisp, when you pull threw on the next shipment i'll have 44 beers here for us( 22 for you and 22 for me)
wee-man = tel your wife i say she must have a "lekker dag" ( nice day), give her some biltong
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Happy Birthday Lanzo||General Discussions and Advice||10|
|Happy Birthday mitchel and lanzo||General Off Topic chats||10|
|Happy Birthday mitchel and lanzo||General Off Topic chats||6|
|Happy Birthday Lanzo & Mitchel||General Off Topic chats||20|
|Happy Birthday lanzo||General Off Topic chats||17|