Happy birthday Keyaam

a midas blenny from my pops and a boyu wavemaker. Just off topic my wife told me she's pregnant. Sooooo excited

a midas blenny from my pops and a boyu wavemaker. Just off topic my wife told me she's pregnant. Sooooo excited

So my birthday present finally arrived. After 29 hours of no sleep my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Im super stoked. Will upload pics as soon as she somes home.

happy birthday:thumbup:

happy birthday:thumbup:
you dork, just posting hey?
So my birthday present finally arrived. After 29 hours of no sleep my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Im super stoked. Will upload pics as soon as she somes home.
awesome keyaam!!!! really happy for you mate!! did you decide on a name? Was it a secret that it was gonna be a girl? I think you should start organising her a nano for when she starts reefing ;)

Congratulations buddy - Enjoy your belated birthday present - Guys see how Excited Keyaam is - is spelling oWt!;):lol:

Keyaam Happy Birthday bro and Wow awesome, congrats on the new addition to the family. Thats the best present...enjoy your bundle of joy...

Hey Keyaam!! That's brilliant news mate!!! Congrats!

Happy Birthday and congrats. A new reefer is born

you dork, just posting hey?

awesome keyaam!!!! really happy for you mate!! did you decide on a name? Was it a secret that it was gonna be a girl? I think you should start organising her a nano for when she starts reefing ;)

Thanks Guys

Her nano is in the 5th week of cycling.:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom