Happy birthday Keyaam

Reaction score
a midas blenny from my pops and a boyu wavemaker. Just off topic my wife told me she's pregnant. Sooooo excited

Reaction score
a midas blenny from my pops and a boyu wavemaker. Just off topic my wife told me she's pregnant. Sooooo excited
So my birthday present finally arrived. After 29 hours of no sleep my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Im super stoked. Will upload pics as soon as she somes home.

Reaction score
happy birthday:thumbup:
you dork, just posting hey?
So my birthday present finally arrived. After 29 hours of no sleep my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Im super stoked. Will upload pics as soon as she somes home.
awesome keyaam!!!! really happy for you mate!! did you decide on a name? Was it a secret that it was gonna be a girl? I think you should start organising her a nano for when she starts reefing ;)

Reaction score
Congratulations buddy - Enjoy your belated birthday present - Guys see how Excited Keyaam is - is spelling oWt!;):lol:

Reaction score
Keyaam Happy Birthday bro and Wow awesome, congrats on the new addition to the family. Thats the best present...enjoy your bundle of joy...

Reaction score
Hey Keyaam!! That's brilliant news mate!!! Congrats!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday and congrats. A new reefer is born

Reaction score
you dork, just posting hey?

awesome keyaam!!!! really happy for you mate!! did you decide on a name? Was it a secret that it was gonna be a girl? I think you should start organising her a nano for when she starts reefing ;)

Thanks Guys

Her nano is in the 5th week of cycling.:thumbup: