Hallo

Hey lanzo.

:welcometomasa1:

Even though you already have 11 posts :p

Hey Lanzo, nice to have you here.

Tell us about your system please?

I have a 270l reef tank, 25Kg LR that's running for 2 years now.
From my main tank it runs threw a sump with a Skimmer and then threw a "eco aquilizer" back in MD

P1050019.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

I have: BTA, Florida anemone, yellow polyp colony, fox corral, star polyps, buttton polyps, purple and blue shrooms, daisy's, mushroom leather's,

sea urchint, tomato clown, grama, strawberry dottyback, banner, Nasso Tang(juvinile),Coral Beauty, Gold head gobie, lawnmower blenny, marbil starfish and a bristel starfish

I would like to upgrade my sump to a sump thats more effictive than mine,one thats more benificial.
I would like to house cularpa in my sump that wil feed on phos and NO3.
One with best filtration and biological compounds?
Do you have any ideas?

Looking at your sump i would go for a sump with an inlet chamber where your skimmer would feed from. The second chamber being the largest would be for a deep sand bed with cheato instead of caulerpa and the third chamber for return pump. If you have enough live rock in the system you wont need all the bio filters you running at the moment.

I agree with Alan there.

STANDARDSUMP.jpg

Something like this

Lanzo, welcome to MASA.

Welcome to MASA lanzo.

Hey Kanga where is the slanted glass pane? The surgeon/Kanga patented bubble free last chamber. :lol:

STANDARDSUMP.jpg

Something like this

Welcome to MASA lanzo.

Hey Kanga where is the slanted glass pane? The surgeon/Kanga patented bubble free last chamber. :lol:

true you can do that but if i have to explain the idea one more time:whistling::whistling:

Welcome Lanzo! Hope you enjoy our company! 2 years already of reefkeeping? Not bad - so, you have gone through a lot already, right?

Regarding your sump - Alan said it all.... Only one thing I would like to add - the bigger the sump the better (actually, the bigger the refugium/DSB, the better)....

Yes, please - post some more pictures..... And a Full Tank Shot (FTS) ;-)

Back
Top Bottom