Hallo

Reaction score
I just want to say hallo, and that every thing on my side is going very well. My 1.2m tank is 13 months old I enjoy every moment of it. I am raily thinking of a 1.5 thank. My dother 11j want to start her on tank. So one of these days I will have two tanks.
I will post pohtos as soon as I work out how it works.

Hello and Welcome.

And you have to post some pics...

welcome

hi cornelis and welcome

i reside in jeffs and work in pe,

would like to pop over sometime 4 advice,

regards,

norries

Welcome Cornelis

welcome to masa

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Cornelis! Great to have you on-board, mate!

Have a look at the URL in my signature - this will give you (and your daughter) a LOT of information on starting up a marine aquarium!

Also - please elaborate on what else you have in/around your 1.2 metre aquarium? What filtration do you use? ie. sump? algae scrubber? DSB in tank and/or only in sump? what skimmer? Also - what life stock you have?

The easiest way to upload pictures, is to look at the "Quick Reply" window:
You will see a URL link that says "Quick Upload" right below the "Quick Upload" window, in the centre.
Click this URL link - you will get a small popup window, that allows you to browse your PC for your pictures.
Please ensure that you use something like Microsoft Office Picture Manager, or perhaps IrFanView (freeware application) to resize your pictures (copies of your pictures, not your originals), that the file-size is not bigger than 220KB, and the dimensions of the picture is not bigger than ie. 1024 by 768....

Good luck, and I hope that you enjoy our company!

Thanks

Thanks for all the welcome from you all. I got pictures and will add the in time. I just add the last two weekend a regal tang and a mandarin. I do have a lot of small living staff in my tank. I will make a list of what is in the tank. Do have a small Skimmer and it works well. The sump is only in the sump thank of 1 x 400 x 400 with the skimmer in it. Two pumps that filters the water through cotton material. I just start building a drip system

12704acce85cc5ceb.jpg

This is one of my corals I enjoy a lot in my tank. Feeding it is worder full to see it open up and slowly the food disappear in it.

Back
Top Bottom