Hallo all!!!

Reaction score
Hallo im from north west im new to this site 8 years ago when i had my first marine tank everybody said no smaller than 100 liters and now 8 years later i start reading up on the subject and i found Nanos and i all hooked again so i start up a very small 30l tank to see if i can get it right aswell im into tarantula and reptile keaping for years aswell so now i have some thing new aswell nice being here and thanx for the help so far

Hello Antman! A very WARM WELCOME to MASA!Very glad that you found us and joined MASA! Please read all the other "New Members" threads!
There are NO thing as a STUPID QUESTION! Please ask as many questions as it takes for you to be successful!

Welcome antman glad to have you on board.where in northwest are you and how far it the nearest lfs?

Hi thanx you all i have 102 tarantula spiders bearder dragons veiled chameleons leaf insects and snakes and now a small nano yipi!!!

Hi Antman, sounds like you got a real zoo going. Love reptiles myself, not big on the spiders though. Welcome to MASA.

Welcome to masa Antman, enjoy your stay with us!
Posted via Mobile Device

welcome !!!

just remember with this hobby, more haste less speed, read and learn, and listen and learn.... this is the best place on earth for knowledge

Welcome to the forum, show us some pics of all your creatures.

welcome.. alot has changed over the years so smaller tanks are becoming a more viable option these days.. i think this due to great inovations and breakthoughs in technology and a better understanding of the biology theses inhabitants need to survive.. please start a thread and post some pics.. we are always keen on pictures..

Back
Top Bottom