Hahaha

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by deadmeat2016, 29 May 2010.

1. deadmeat2016

deadmeat2016 Wouter

I am sorry if you have already seen this but i just nearly wet myself watching it, its the music that really makes it funny :rofl:Turn sound up aswell!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 11 Apr 2016
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Annoying

Annoying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol:, this is so funny haha shrimp on the run...:whistling:

4. Anemone

Anemone

I wonder where he thinks he's going? LOL It reminds me of a dog chasing it's tail.

5. LifeAquatic

LifeAquatic

that is soooo wrong! (but funny as hell, beer actually shot out of my nose!).

6. PeterL

PeterL

It is about the most random thing I have seen in a long time...other than for entertainment value, what was the guy thinking to put a shrimp on a treadmill?? Trying to make an Arnold Snotpicker of all shrimps with 5min treadmill each day??

7. Nemos Janitor

Nemos Janitor

:nono: As a reef keeper you thought that clip was funny? Shame on you. You have no feelings for life at all. I sincerely hope you do not condone this sort of treatment to marine or any other life. Why was it so funny to you?

8. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hey there guys .... Its doesn't mean if its funny then we think its right.... Its just funny ... Like when someone falls of a chair or bicycle .... We not happy that it happened but it sometimes is funny.....

9. Anemone

Anemone

Apparently I have no feelings for life either. I dipped 6 of the big guys in shrimp sauce last week.

10. MistaOrange

MistaOrange

6 of your ponies? :lol::lol::lol: kidding;) I thought it was hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol: & felt sorry for the little bugger but still pissed myself watching this clip. :lol::lol::lol:

11. deadmeat2016

deadmeat2016 Thread Starter Wouter

my bad

Nemo's janitor - I know it seems cruel and you made me feel bad :( BUT i did some research and have a read!

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/offbeat-news/little-shrimp-kicks-ass-treadmill/4656

Two marine biologists – Prof David Scholnick of the Pacific University of Oregon and Lou Burnett of Grice Marine Laboratory at the College of Charleston – built an underwater treadmill as part of a research project investigating how bacterial infection may affects a shrimp’s endurance. They had no idea whether shrimp would actually run on it, though, so they were both surprised and delighted when the little critters hopped on the mini treadmill and started working out.
    “We thought they would pedal along, swim and walk for a few minutes, and [instead] just hours and hours went by,” said Scholnick. “We just stopped the experiment because they’d just go on and on.” Some were still going strong after more than four hours.
    The poor things probably thought they were lunch and were just trying to make a run for it!
    A video of the athletic shrimp is now doing the rounds on the internet, with various inspiring tunes from films like Chariots of Fire and Rocky.
    *NB: the shrimp in the video were bred for research so have not been taken from the wild.

see, it was all good :thumbup: and its the music that sets me off

12. MistaOrange

MistaOrange

:thumbup: I've seen this clip before & still hosed myself:lol::lol::lol: see NJ it was all in the name of science;)

Recent Posts