Hagen Lighting Products

Hi Warr - I cannot say that I have seen them here in any LFS in Cape Town. So - unfortunately I dunno..... How do their prices compare to e.g. Sylvania?
I am quite sure that they are rather in the Sylvania "class" than in e.g ATI or Geisseman...

Jac from what i understand the reason for you not seeing them seems to be they are rather expensive compaired to the asian imports we get here in cpt

I have no idea of pricing of other brands, I was looking at the range available at a nearby LFS.

Globes - R 150 -R250 - 54w T5's - 1250mm
Ballsts - 2 x globes - R 650.00

Reflectors - R200 for 4

Saw those relfectors at a shop in Bergfliet, looked really nice, but the middle rib seems a bit wide.... Saw a price of R275 on them, thought that was each.....=....ripoff

Saw those relfectors at a shop in Bergfliet, looked really nice, but the middle rib seems a bit wide.... Saw a price of R275 on them, thought that was each.....=....ripoff

The reflectors I saw came in a box of four. They were 1250mm long, maybe longer ones sold individual.

I have no idea of pricing of other brands, I was looking at the range available at a nearby LFS.

Globes - R 150 -R250 - 54w T5's - 1250mm
Ballsts - 2 x globes - R 650.00

Reflectors - R200 for 4

Is that R650 for the ballast and 2 of the 54w globes?

Reflectors are cheap.

No ways, a dual 54w ballast shouldn't cost more than R200.

Thats why I am asking ;)

Do have a pic of the ballast you talking about ?

PS: Thanks for the heaters very cool :thumbup1: Insane German engineering

I'll upload a pic of the ballast tomorrow for you, too tired to hunt for one now, I've got a couple lying around collecting dust :p

Yip, awesome heaters those.

Look like this ?

52847fa960f9e7fb.jpg

Those ballasts are avail for around R500 to R600 in CPT. Total rip off IMHO.

Yip, just be sure to ask for electronic t5 ho ballasts.

just remember if you do buy the osram ballasts you have to wire them up yourself. some guys will pay R600 just so that they dont have to DIY

just remember if you do buy the osram ballasts you have to wire them up yourself. some guys will pay R600 just so that they dont have to DIY.

True. It would go a long way towards sorting out the mess i call my wiring

Back
Top Bottom