H&S 200 skimmer

Reaction score
Hi Guys, here are some pics of my new skimmer that I picked up today... I have not heard a lot about them, but i believe the aquabee pumps are good?

20130321_111829_zps65c6d801.jpg

20130321_130429_zps90689b2a.jpg

20130321_130702_zps1f52097c.jpg

Specs are as follows....

H&S Skimmer Typ 200-2xF2001 (inside)

Surface: 410 mm x 230 mm
Pump: 2xAqua Bee 2001/33W
Power consumption during
air/water mix:
500 l air/h, 13 Watt per pump
Max.size of the tank: 2000 litres
Min.water level in the
filtration tank: 100 mm
Output: 40 mm
Skimmer body: 200 mm
Height: 590 mm

These are about 8 grand new I think. Not sure who brings them in now? Eurospirit used to.

I know they are german skimmers, there are a lot of guys using them in the states but I cant really find much info on them locally.

The HS skimmers are really very nice..

I have to say I am REALLY happy with mine so far, I have not seen as much skimmate production from other similarly rated skimmers yet.:thumbup:

It really makes incredibly fine bubbles in the reaction chamber, theya re so fine it looks like "pearly" hand soap...

Hey bud are you still running this skimmer?

I bought a A200 3x2001. Which i believe is an external skimmer. It didnt come with pumps and i would like to know how you set yours up? Intake overflow etc?
Regards

Hey bud are you still running this skimmer?

I bought a A200 3x2001. Which i believe is an external skimmer. It didnt come with pumps and i would like to know how you set yours up? Intake overflow etc?
Regards

I would not set it to be fed from the overflow, I would rather opt for a feed pump, this will ensure that there the internal bubble action remains stable and wont be irregular if dirt or bigger bubbles should enter the skimmer. I use to tap off of my return to ensure stable consistent bubble action.

3 x sp2000 pumps should do the trick with a 2000lph pump to feed the skimmer I would go with sp2000 they strong and reliable.

I would not set it to be fed from the overflow, I would rather opt for a feed pump, this will ensure that there the internal bubble action remains stable and wont be irregular if dirt or bigger bubbles should enter the skimmer. I use to tap off of my return to ensure stable consistent bubble action.

3 x sp2000 pumps should do the trick with a 2000lph pump to feed the skimmer I would go with sp2000 they strong and reliable.

Hey Leslie thanks for the reply, this has been boggling my mind for some time. I will have a look at the sp2000 connector (from the impellar to the elbow)I might need to modify it. However if it works i know they are super reliable and parts are always readily available.

I modified my skimz sm302 to take 3 x sp4000 it will require a bit of DIT but it's not impossible!

Back
Top Bottom