Guys please read this

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by Mekaeel, 22 Jun 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekaeel

    Mekaeel Moderator MASA Contributor

    Joined:
    8 May 2007
    Posts:
    24,229
    Likes Received:
    127
    Location:
    Point Waterfront Durban
    Subject: Fw: PLEASE READ THIS !!DO NOT IGNORE!! YOUR CHILD COULD DIE FROM


    McDonalds, Burger king, Time Zone... All places with ball pits in the
    children's play area.

    One of my sons lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in
    those balls, trying to find his watch.

    Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I do not want to
    discuss.

    I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit
    is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even done
    that often.

    My kids will never play in another ball pit.

    Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews,
    grandchildren, or friends with children.

    This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank.



    I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as
    you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

    Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Melbourne,
    Australia.

    On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd
    birthday.

    After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he
    started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the
    back of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts." I couldn't find
    anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and
    it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.

    Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter
    under

    the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but
    soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his
    head. From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that
    night.

    It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic
    needle that had broken off inside.

    The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The
    next week, the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was
    rotten food, several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives,
    half-eaten candy, diapers, faeces, and the stench of urine.

    Don't think it's just McDonald's either. A little boy had been playing
    in a ball pit @ a Burger King & started complaining of his legs hurting.
    He later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over his legs &
    buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a
    snake's nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a very
    poisonous snake.

    Repost this if it scares the crap out of you!! Repost this if you care
    about kids!! Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and
    anyone who loves and cares for children!! What has this world come to??
    If a child is not safe in a child's play area then where??

    kind regards
    Angela Lee-van der Merwe
    Manager: Human Resources
    1time Airline (Pty) Ltd
    Tel: 27 11 928-8070
    Fax:086 688 3936
     
  2. AdS Guest




    to hide all adverts.
  3. Smithers

    Smithers

    Joined:
    7 May 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    Hillcrest
Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Guys please read Forum Date
Hi Guys...Please assist in identifying... Soft Corals 11 Sep 2015
ID these guys please ID Needed 22 Mar 2015
please id these 2guys for me ID Needed 25 Jan 2015
ID Please Guys ID Needed 25 May 2014
Aiptasia Alert: Guys please take heed when buying LR in CPT Biological/Natural Filtration and Deep Sand Beds 17 May 2012
Please check here for me to see if I'm getting this right guys? Beginner Discussions 25 Jan 2012
Please can you guys help me. Marine Fish Discussions 22 Jul 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.