guys I am really battling to upload pics

Reaction score
that topic should get some attention in here.

my issues with photobucket have reached breaking point, i even started a new account there so that I could upload some new photos i took, both of specoes fish for data base and some of dory pets and some of my tank.

but photobucket is dead, and the image hosting here doesnt seem to let me select the pic i host (and I have to crunch the size down really small) and paste it into threads.

how else other than photo bucket or image host can i share pics with you?

Hi Crispin - go to Google.com - get Picasa - and register with Picasa Online/Web..... Then use Picasa to upload pics to your online space.
This is MUCH easier. Picasa also resizes the pics for you, and does basic photo enhancements.

You can try imageshack.

But I don't see why you have problems with our uploader, image size is 800x800 and 200kb, you can get stunning pics with those dimensions.

its more the speed and i shoot ina higher format than u guys are using (normally 350dpi) so if i resize to 800 width its still bigger than u guys like:(

and the time it take to host is too slow for me, i take too many pics for u guys:)

i have picasa already, just never tried it for uploading so will have a look see:)

thanks jacques:)

or maybe we have enough pics on here?

Yeah, more than enough, go do something constructive like a waterchange instead :tt2:

There is also a local (SA) image hosting site but I keep forgetting the name, Rory knows it.

its more the speed and i shoot ina higher format than u guys are using (normally 350dpi) so if i resize to 800 width its still bigger than u guys like:(

and the time it take to host is too slow for me, i take too many pics for u guys:)

i have picasa already, just never tried it for uploading so will have a look see:)

thanks jacques:)

I agree, 800x600 is not the issue, it is the 200kb and the speed it takes to upload.

i havent got anything to work so far:( a bridge to far after a day like today, i'll try sort something out in the morning.

thanks again for the suggestions though:)

Back
Top Bottom