Guns

Reaction score
OK, let us make Wee man jealous. What guns you guys have ?

My armament: Glock 26 9mm with Black Talion hollow point rounds (hot, hot rounds)

OK, let us make Wee man jealous. What guns you guys have ?

My armament: Glock 26 9mm with Black Talion hollow point rounds (hot, hot rounds)

Don't worry whatever guns you have, you won't make me jealous, you make me civilised;)

We don't do guns, and it works rather well:razz:

Dude they are designed to KILL, please try to remember that when you have children in your house...........i.e. YOU:razz: :razz: :razz:

Dude they are designed to KILL, please try to remember that when you have children in your house...........i.e. YOU:razz: :razz: :razz:

What you talking about, that is my 5-year old's school protection :razz:

I'll give you that, we only had 22 teenagers killed in south London this year - bloody tragic every one.

We have that amount everyday and the tragic thing is know one even knows, because it is the lower class under privileged part of our population, that don't make great headlines

from less mean to mean:
i have:
bb gun
paintball gun( spyder)
pallet
my dads 223
and the family gun a 1950's semi automatic shot gun

from less mean to mean:
i have:
bb gun
paintball gun( spyder)
pallet
my dads 223
and the family gun a 1950's semi automatic shot gun

Ok I want to see pics of the shot gun and the 223

223 is on the farm i'll take a pic of the shotgun maybe tomorrow

Love shotguns, a mate of mine has a pump action -stumby. Take it to the range with 50 gallon drums filled with water and shoot them with solid slugs, total destruction

killkangakillkangakillkanga

yip, i also love the shotgun, i shot the
"tarentale" giniefowls(spellings kak) and blue apes on the farm.

i shot a "ystervark" in march with the 223 from the bakkie at night without the scope, in the neck. i'll upload he pic just now

yip, i also love the shotgun, i shot the
"tarentale" giniefowls(spellings kak) and blue apes on the farm.

i shot a "ystervark" in march with the 223 from the bakkie at night without the scope, in the neck. i'll upload he pic just now

powerful gun that 223. Only been on one hunting trip and it is insane the distances the guys are taking down game at.

yip, it's a very powerful gun we still have some rounds that my dad got from the guys in the army, those are some powerful bullets. photobucket is kak tonight i'll upload tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom