Guilhem3430, World friend

Reaction score
Hello,
My name's Guilhem, I am 16 years old, I live in Castelnau Lez, France.
I have 2 tanks:
One 180l Amazonia
One marine 200l with some corals and 1 Z.Flavescens. It will become soon a 450l.
Following the next episode!

And thanks for Tyrano34, to have descovered this forum !!

Guilhem3430

Welcome to Marine Aquariums of South Africa. Enjoy your stay here...

Welcome to MASA, always nice to have some french flair in here (i do hope you dont support that rugby team though!)

post your tank specs, we would love to see:)

Welcome to MASA Guilhem, tell us about the reefing scene in France, i visit quite often and other than Nausica, i've not seen much in the way of reef interest, but i know there must be plenty going on.

Welcome to MASA!!

Bonjour guilhem :)

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA, Guilhem! Where exactly in France do you live? (south? central? north?) - I have been 5 times to Paris before - visited Euro-Disney every single time ;)

Also - please elaborate on your tank for us? What filtration do you use? Do you have a sump? Skimmer? Macro algae?

Pictures will be VERY VERY VERY WELCOME!

Many thanks for joining us - great to have you on board!

Bonjour,
ohhh thank you !!!

-For Crispin, i like your rugby team, your style, .... :thumbup: But i prefert French team !! :razz:
-For Jacquesb and Scubaninjan for more information about my tank, after my remove.

I haven't got a pictures, but i take pictures after my 450l,

And sorry for my english, i'm 16 years old, and i learn your language (i usen't a translator, for training)!

Bye,
Guilhem3430

Welcome to MASA, maybe we should think of changing our name to MAW (Marine Aquariums of the World) :thumbup:

Welcome to MASA :)

Back
Top Bottom