Group order of Salifert test kits

Reaction score
I'm ordering some Salifert test kits from Germany. I haven't been able to find non-expired kits of the types I want in SA.

Here's the current price per kit, taking into account the 30 or so orders I've received:
R196.30 Iodine test
R136.30 Calcium test
R140.50 Magnesium test
R109.90 Phosphate test
R124.30 Nitrate test
R85.90 Alkalinity
R94.30 Nitrite

I'll need payment up front, plus R40 RSA shipping. Obviously I'll do my best to ensure everything comes in as expected but since I'm not making any money on this (I'm inflating prices by around 8% to cover bank charges, repacking, incidentals) I can't take the risk if this doesn't arrive.

I'm ordering from this guy: http://search.stores.ebay.de/aqua-20...802022QQsofpZ0

If anyone's interested, please post on this thread and I'll put together the full order this weekend.

Hopefully a sponsor will start stocking them here soon :)

i know deltec goes beyond 0.01 but it costs about R600 for that kit

how much for the seachem one?

mmm 0.015ppm thats kind of good, but is it accurate and reliable?

who has experience with these kits?

thats not that bad, do you use it?

Yip, I have never picked up a reading on silicate, but the PO4 is the only kit I can get a reading on. When I had my TM kit I always though I had 0 PO4 till I got the Seachem kit :p

Also supplied with reference samples so you can always check the kit is still working.

The iodine testing is also quite cool, but I only do that maybe once every 3 months

Dude, you haven't done a test in what the last 2 years :whistling:
I said I "have" them, I didn't say I "use" them :p But seriously, I enjoy them, very easy to use and easy to read the results.

Back
Top Bottom