Greetings SeaCreatureLovers

Reaction score
Hiya all. It's taken a bit of blood but I've finally figured out how to post! (my own fault) Firstly to the people responsible for this site... WOW! Awesome job! I've been wanting to create a mini sea world forever, but the internet has just never seemed to give up to many secrets, until I found this web site! I've found everything & more here. Well Done! You guys r gr8!! I'm in the process of buying the equipment to set up my first tank so I'm sure you'll be hearing lots more from me!
:slayer:

Hi deep blu, I've moved your post into it's own thread.

Welcome to the forum :)

hi Deep Blu, let us help you buy the right equipment, it could save you money and heartache, start by telling us what you want to achieve, a reef tank? fish only? how big? your budget (rough budget - just to get and idea) and anything else you think might help.

Welcome to MASA Deep Blu. Thanks for the compliments. Good to have you here.

As Mike says rather list all the stuff you plan to buy and what you want to achieve. Then we can provide pointers rather than you buying the stuff then posting what you have and then it's not the best stuff you could have got for your money etc.

Welcome Deep Blu..
Although the colour of choice today is Black and White :D

Hi Deep Blu - a VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA! Please ask us here for advice BEFORE you buy anything from any LFS. Our advice is impartial and only have your best interests at heart.....

Good luck on your journey....

Welcome to MASA.Ask all your questions here, we have some very knowledgable reefers onboard :)

Hi all

WOW!! thanx 4 such a warm welcome! U GUYS (live) ROCK! :thumbup:
I think i've landed a real bargain of a deal. a close friend of my brother is getting rid of his 4ft tank which he's set up as a reef tank. it's got all the lights, sump, 2x protein skimmers, pump, filters & it's build into a cabinet. Plus he's got another 2ft 'hospital' tank with comes with it. He's even offered to help me set everything up & show me that it's running etc. He wants R2000 for the lot. Soon as i get it i'll try figure out how to takes pics of it & show u all!! I'm so xcited i can't sleep!!!

A very Warm welcome to MASA deeb_blu, alet us know the brand names etc of the equipment you planning on buying should give us a good idea of whether its worthwhile

Hi Deep Blu, welcome to MASA great that you could join us, believe it or not we actually have quite a few dudettes on board. Remember, when looking around the forum there is nothing that you can break so dont be scared to look around and try things. There is loads of info on the board and if you looking for inspiration, have a look through the members set ups, featured systems and Reef Hunters there are some really awsum systems out there.
Why dont you and Hubby join us at our next meeting, this Thursday night here is a link to the first one The first meeting - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

Another HER ? We will have to start behaving on this Forum, Sean...

WELCOME to MASA, DB

Hennie

Please don't behave on my account... ;)
Believe it or not some of us gurlz will give u guyz a run 4 ur money!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom