Greetings from Norway

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

My name is Knut Ove and i just startet my first tank. RedSea Max 130L nano.
Been running for 4 weeks now:) Like the title say i live in Norway, so it is not the Mekka of Salt-Water aquariums. luckily i got to know crispin (Hi Crispin:thumbup:) who moved with his girldfrend to Norway, and now i got someone pointing me in the right direction.

About my tank:

RedSea Max 130L Nano.
Pretty basic setup.
changed the original skimmer with a Tunize 9002 that is mutch more quiet and efficent. I will also change the fans in to top with someone that is only running 17db. (i like for the thank to be quiet.)

Knut Ove

Welcome to MASA - Crispin will look after you, please bug him with all your questions :lol:
Enjoy this addictive hobby ;)

Welcome Knut :)

masahello

65498e7ef7a6b20.png

A VERY WARM Welcome to MASA, Knut Ove! Great that you have found and joined MASA!

Great to have you abourd! How about some pictures of your system?!?!?! This is the only way we can really share your tank, your passion, and your journey!

hey knut ove:) good to have you here and great that you joined.

it was really nice to chat over coffee the other day and i am sure that we can get you to post a few pics of your tank.....the ones you showed me were really good and i am sure the guys on masa will love to share:)

just to full the rest of the crew in a little.....

knut has been running his system in a while now. he brought it as a going tank from a guy about 3 hours drive away and has done a few mods since he got it. The skimmer was useless so it was tossed, and replaced with one he has found is doinga far better job.

He has some LR (needs a little more i think) and a small CUC in...a few turbos and some hermies. there are three fish ( correct me if i get this wrong knut) basically all damsels, a yellow tail, a humbug (i think from description) and the other i dont know.

the tank is being tested religiously:) always good to know...and knut records the readings (something i need to learn to do).

so far its all been good except for a slight algae bloom which he would love some help in sporting out:) knut doesnt have any phosphate remover running at the mo.

oh yes, and knut is in deep trouble, he is already lusting after a decent sized 800l set up, so if we help him along here i am sure we will ahve an upgrade comming along too :)

out of intrest tobes or kanga do you kow where the conversion table is on masa so he can work out saftey factors, he is seriously looking at building his own, so we might need to help him with advice if we can.

But in all Knut Ove, Welsome to MASA, happy posting this is the one place you can ask any marine question you like and will get the best most honest answers you can find.

kunhardt its a stunning beautiful country:) its expensive to travel on rand, but if you ever get the chance take it with both hands, there are places in norway that will honestly leave you breathless:)

kunhardt its a stunning beautiful country:) its expensive to travel on rand, but if you ever get the chance take it with both hands, there are places in norway that will honestly leave you breathless:)

I can believe that, it is more difficult to breath in that cold :razz:

Back
Top Bottom