Greetings from Costa Rica

Reaction score
A few days ago I found this forum by accident, I read a few of the posts and decided that it is a good "place" to belong.

I live in Costa Rica and have kept marine acuariums for almost 3 years. I have a 24 gal nano cube and a 50 gal, nothing fancy, begginer stuff.

A couple of bad pictures (I do not own a good camera):

Pecera_50g_junio09 - Galería Costa Rica

Goniopora extendida 1 pm 6/7/09 - Galería Costa Rica
showphoto.php

And a pretty one from my BTA:

Close up de BTA - Galería Costa Rica

I am also starting to keep dwarf seahorses, but the project isn't picture ready yet...

I belong to another forum in Costa Rica, in case you want to check it out and practice Spanish! acuarios.desdecostarica.com

Last edited:
Welcome to MASA. Make yourself at home

welcome !

Welcome to MASA!!

Actually is not there anymore, it was doing ok, but it was getting too big and botheting the other corals, and in order to place it in the 50g i would have to move many things, so I ended up selling it to a friend.

At first I thought I was a good idea to put in the nano to feed it more easily, but I had not seen it fully expanded! It even produced some mini gonioporas, but I lost them in my QT tank...

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA Ronald! Great to have you on-board! Your nano is looking great man!

I hope that you find our members very friendly and decide to stay for a very long time!

hello ronald, welcome to masa, its really great to have you here:)

i very stupidly passed up a trip to Costa Rica last year and my girlfriend went without me, a decision I have regretted ever since. i will definatley make a trip to your part of the world, i hear the fishing is also incredible:)

thats a lovely looking tank and its always nice to have internaional memebers here:)

welcome to masa and happy postings :)

Back
Top Bottom