Green bristle star needs new home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys i need to sell my green bristle star(sleeping death)(predator), his to big for my tank and needs a new home.

if you feed him twice a week he won't eet your fish,i only lost one fish since i had him, and his in my tank for two years now

this is also one of my babies and i want to sell him to some one that will take good care of him, in a well established tank more than 350l

make me a offer

pics will come:

Reaction score
come on guys he won't eet fish, its tame man, if you feed him he will behave,plz plz plz i don't want to sell him to the lfs

Reaction score
getting to big for my tank, he will be awesome in your tank warren,really dude

Reaction score
dude, i have 3 bristles and two linkias
and this ones doesn't eat detritus;)

Reaction score
i would take him tomor if i could. that thing is bloody awesome! i just cant look after him when i'm on holiday for a month at a time!

Reaction score
i would take him tomor if i could. that thing is bloody awesome! i just cant look after him when i'm on holiday for a month at a time!
yip he is flipen nice

ja, he will go "bos" if he doesn't get fed in 2 weeks

Reaction score
ok hang five for me:) i am not convinced i want this fella, let me do some research ok:) AND you know that once you take him out your tank you loose TOTM status, he is the crowning jewel in your tank after all! :whistling:

Reaction score
:laugh: you think so.

let me know if you want him, he only ate my regal because i didn't feed him(regal was about 3cm big)
At that time i didn't know that his a predator
Since then he didn't munch my other fish

Reaction score
sorry mate I am out the running on this fella:) sounds like an unusual tank mate and i would have gone for him if i wasnt moving soon, he will be better in another tank. Thanks for your pacients:)

Reaction score
shot man;)

looks like war is going to take him then( if arrow crabs go missing then fish will also be fine:whistling:)

Status
Not open for further replies.