Great to have found another place like this

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Very welcome Bushman we are very glad you found us too:D
If memory serves me correct you had that stunning round tank?

Oh and of course need I say it but we do so love pics on this site:D:D

And of course that 2000L sounds like a lovely build, welcome and enjoy

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Bushman!!

Hope you enjoy your stay. Can't wait to see your tanks progress! How about some pics to peek the interest?

Reaction score
Welcome Bushman, looking forward to your build thread. Let the pics start rolling.

Reaction score
Welcome Bushman, I remembered your round tank and your heat issues etc. But it was still a real stunning tank with your piramyd rockscaping in the centre. Do you know Theo from Nelspruit Pet Shop??

Reaction score
Kruger National Park, private game reserve
Welcome Bushman, I remembered your round tank and your heat issues etc. But it was still a real stunning tank with your piramyd rockscaping in the centre. Do you know Theo from Nelspruit Pet Shop??
Yes the round tank, well its been two years and I want to go BIGGER. More water more stable although I have added a chiller and a lot more. The round tank aslo had some limitations for me persionaly. I will be gettinh rid of the round tank if anyone is itrested. The new tank will be costind me a bit but should end up being incredible.

Yes I know Theo well, I tried to get him involved but he just never go back to me, I left message after message and no answer. It would help a lot dealing local but no luck there. He would have made good money out of this as I am spending big bucks.

Reaction score
Very welcome Bushman we are very glad you found us too:D
If memory serves me correct you had that stunning round tank?

Oh and of course need I say it but we do so love pics on this site:D:D

And of course that 2000L sounds like a lovely build, welcome and enjoy
Pics will start to flow very soon. Theay are already in photobucket just got to do a thread

Reaction score
Welcome Bushman, Can't wait to see pics of the engine room, Got to be some big "machina" in there.

Reaction score
Yes I know Theo well, I tried to get him involved but he just never go back to me, I left message after message and no answer. It would help a lot dealing local but no luck there. He would have made good money out of this as I am spending big bucks.
I grew up in the Lowveld and also worked at the Sabi Sand Game Reserve as a Game Ranger many moons ago. Met Theo about 12 - 15 years ago when he moved from Pretoria to White River and started a small Petshop. Bought all my freshwater stuff from him in those days and he also build me a 2500lt freshwater tank. But, like I said, it was many moons ago. Rememberd him as a very good friend and a very good Lfs.

Last time I saw him was about 05 years ago at his new shop(then) next to Sonpark in Nelspruit

Good luck with your tank build:thumbup:

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Whereabouts at the KNP will this tank be? Will be sure to make a stop there next time I'm in the KNP if it's not really far north...

Tom

Reaction score
Welcome Bushman! :) Glad to see you here as well. :D I am sure the new tank is going to be spectacular.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Bushman, looking forward to following your new tank build. I was very impressed with your last one.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Bushman! WOW! another awesome system in the making! Welcome to MASA man! So glad you found us.... Really looking forward to following your tank-build thread step-by-step!

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Man I dont see pics yet :lol::lol:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Bushman, i'm really looking forward to seeing pics, your system sounds wonderful.

Reaction score
Sorry I have not been able to post anything for you guys yet but boy have I been ill,I spent a few days in hospital and have lost 9 kg.

But I am on the mend and will start working on my tank plans this afternoon again.

Will start my posting and thread in a day or so