Great to find this

Reaction score
Hi all new to this hobby and was great to find this site. I hope to drain all your knowlidge and be succesfull with my aquarium.

Hi 007, welcome to MASA, gr8 to have you on board.

welcome to MASA.

Hello Newbie007 - welcome to MASA and good luck. You say you already have an aquarium? Could you please alaborate? We like to know what other people have (all hard gear, technical toys, life-stock, water parameters :) etc...

Pics are also always welcome.... Actually no - pictures are a must!

Welcome to Masa 007.tell us more about your system

welcome dude but what are we going to call you when you become a seasoned reefkeeper? oldie?

I have a tropical aquarium and am looking to start with marines. I have very little knowlidge and would like any advise. My tank is a 1200x400x500 and I am capable of making most parts myself even if I only have a sketch or picture with some to scale off. I build st/st filters for koi ponds for my local koi shop. He has given me greqt advise in the past and will be helping me to get this one up and running but any added advise would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, what are you planning on keeping? The reason I ask is that makes a big difference in your equipment.

Cheers

Welcome to SA..MA..SA, 007

Gali is right there's loads of VERY usefull info on here, however patiences pays off..

Back
Top Bottom