Great service and livestock!

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to Luis at Idol for the great service you guys provided with my goldies shipment. The fish all arrived in great shape. After they were aclimatised and put in the tank I fed the rest of the tank and to my delight the goldies ate like pigs - after only being in the tank for 30 secs!:thumbup::yeahdude::slayer:

lekker really good to see that people at Idol are taking the initiative in the service game with livestock. excellent example guys.. keep it up.

Hi All,
Thank you for the compliments,I'm just doing the job I love,always
a pleasure to help wherever I can.

Thanks once more,
Luis.
Idol Marine.:)

Hi All,
Thank you for the compliments,I'm just doing the job I love,always
a pleasure to help wherever I can.

Thanks once more,
Luis.
Idol Marine.:)

Thanks for all the help Luis!

I cant even count the amount of times you have helped me (even after hours :peroni: )

Ariel

Need to agree with the rest of the guys ! As a new bee I rocket up there, no clue, a whole file of research and he helped me with every question.

I wish we could duplicate Luis in every industry out there. Just imagine what a pleasure it would be shopping for stuff.

Thanks again ! :thumbup:

Yeah, Idol Marine is my no 1 LFS, all the guys there are super helpful and always willing to make a plan for a fellow reefer.

It doesnt really feel like you are a customer when you go there, more like an old friend :)

Back
Top Bottom