Gorgonian corals wanted

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking for different types of gorgonian corals, even small frags will do. Anybody got?

Thanks.

ddean im gettind about 12 large ones in a month or so will frag and send to you!

ok i have a piece for you not massive but its not tiny iether no payment required just pay for postage pm me your details and will send on monday or tuesday .

I see mine every day.
:lol: You are welcome anytime, just remember it's only water, rocks and fish, very boring :(

Let me know when. I'm pretty much available 24/7.

Does Wizard live close to you? I need to get down to him to collect a gorgonian as well.

dean im going to wizards place some time probly tuesday

dean im going to wizards place some time probly tuesday
If that is an offer to collect my gorgonian I would greatly appreciate it Calvin, I was going to go down tomorrow but my plans seem to have been messed up.

Yes Wisard lives around the corner. If you are getting the gorgonian from him my bits are the same, just the one he has is in better condition.

Have been told they are very dif to keep. Do you have any tricks to keep them alive ?
If they are the same then never mind then, but thanks for the offer. :thumbup:

I don't have any tricks to keeping them alive, I just heard that they are one of the few corals that butterflies and angels are less likely to eat so I am going to try put some into my tank. I have been doing a bit of reading up on them, they don't seem to be too bad. Will put them in my frag tank first and monitor them.

p.s. You are still more than welcome to come visit Thalion, give me a shout when you're coming up this way.

sure dean just pay for it and ill collect and drop it off for you

Same this one.
tank126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom