Discussion in 'ID Needed' started by johannes rall, 23 Oct 2011.
Ive got this seaweed thing growing on rock.Is it good or bad got some on other rocks but smaller
Log in or Sign up to hide all adverts.
are you talking about the pink/purple thing? looks ok to me.
yes the pink/purple thing.So I should just leave it and let it grow
Is there anyway you can get a clearer picture of it...? I can't even Google and help you as I can't make out at all....Interested to know what it is as it's PINK..
looks like a macro algae. Leave it, it will probably get eaten by a fish
Pink is cool
Green is not
Pink looks like macro algae. Will be eaten by Tangs.
Separate names with a comma.