Good day All

Discussion in 'New Members' started by WillemvdP, 26 Sep 2016.

1. WillemvdP

WillemvdP

Good day to All members. I am new to MASA & the hobby and must say I don't know why I waited this long. Thank you MASA for the opportunity to discuss related topics with fellow hobbyists. I, by no means, considering myself as a professional in this hobby, however, having a network to discuss the do's and don't is a great help. I unfortunately did not do everything by the book and ended up with some problems. I experienced a white spot outbreak right from the start and in the end had to convert to drastic measures. I opted for the chloroquine sulphate as treatment choice and the success is really promising. I am now not sure how proceed in getting my experienced out there onto the forum.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. TaahirS

TaahirS MASA Contributor

Welcome to MASA.

Did you use chloroquine in your display tank? Where did you get the chloroquine?

How about some pics of your tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. WillemvdP

WillemvdP Thread Starter

Hi TaahirS, thank you for the reply. Yes I did it in my DT, had little to lose and a lot to gain. Its available from local pharmacies as a anti-malaria drug. When used as preventive treatment a doctors script is not needed. I will write a detailed report of my finding until now in a dedicated post. You are welcome to call me on 0828739514 if you want more details. Regards Willem

IMG_7191.JPG

5. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

Recent Posts