Gonubie and surrounding

Reaction score
Hi guys. I want to know if there is anything to be collected in the gonubie and surrounding areas. Especially zoas

Reaction score
Too far south for Zoo's and wrong time of year. You can expect fish from about 25 December to 25 April in the pools and rivers mouths of some of the river systems.

Reaction score
Ok thanx for letting me know im still looking for a place to stay maybe going to toti and scottburg and surrounding if i can find a place to stay. Hopefully ill find some there? Do you think it'll be beter find anything there

Reaction score
Ok thanx for letting me know im still looking for a place to stay maybe going to toti and scottburg and surrounding if i can find a place to stay. Hopefully ill find some there? Do you think it'll be beter find anything there
Plenty places to stay

airbnb and wherestostay

Reaction score
Thanx for helping with accommodation. But familie decided we will be going to pe and surrounding. So anything that i can collect in the area that you guys know of?

Reaction score
I know there is not zoas but what about tropical fish in rock pools or any cuc critters

Reaction score
PE is the bottom of the barrel for tropical fish. Some do come out Jan to March if the conditions are ideal. That is not often.