gonna need a couple frags

Reaction score
hi all, my trip overseas has left me with withdrawl systems since i sold my tank............saw a little nano on reefcentral.com and now my new mission is to create a nano even better than that one..........suggestions and frags welcome
im taking this one by the horns and will not quit until it's awesome

Glad to hear you setting up a tank.

I'll give you some frags - what you planning on keeping ?
You going to build a custom Nano ?

Good to hear you want to start again ... ... but leave the Nano and get a big tank, one the nano is up and running, you are going to want a bigger tank and you know it.

thanks ant......
nice to have a project brewing in my head again
to be honest, i really liked the tank of the month on reef central nano (all clear)
but not sure where to get one here........what do you think....build custom ?
the only thing i have worked on is a LED lighting system for it......designed it...just need to build it now

psych thanks for the advise, but i let go of my pride and joy 6 foot due to time constaints aswell as a busy work shedule....so i think if i set my mind to creating a kick ass nano....i'll be ok.....but will need support of course

Last edited:
Hiya Marco, you know you welcome to frags anytime, after all the help you have given in the past.

Yeah that Nano tank on RC is awesome, don't think we get them here although Galibore posted some pics of a cool looking tank he's busy starting up. Looks like an off the shelf one.

LED's - that sounds cool :slayer:

hey alan, hows it going???....thanks for the offer
will be needing your input here too........space limited but do-able, next time you in durbs.....give me a bell and we can plan something

psycho thanks for the advise, but i let go of my pride and joy 6 foot due to time constaints aswell as a busy work shedule....so i think if i set my mind to creating a kick ass nano....i'll be ok.....but will need support of course

Cool,

Do you perhaps have a link for that nano ?? Seems that everybody seen it except me.

hey alan, hows it going???....thanks for the offer
will be needing your input here too........space limited but do-able, next time you in durbs.....give me a bell and we can plan something
No problem

Hey Marco, I don't have much but you are more than welcome to whatever you want.

Once my nano is up and running I'll gladly sponsor you frags. Seeing that I plan on sending Viper a frag or two in any case.

Dude if you want a tiny but nice frag of pulsing xenia let me know. Unfortunately not blue, just brown... I'd love to get some blue xenia...

shot viper and co.
started some serious planning today and held talks with idol marine......seems like i will contract adriaan to buils the system i design.....
also chated to alan today about lighting ideas.......working on it

Back
Top Bottom