Go Aussie

nice to see the kiwis are scared of the boks. Normally the other way around. I reckon an aussie win on zealand soil is definitely on the cards this year

nice to see the kiwis are scared of the boks. Normally the other way around. I reckon an aussie win on zealand soil is definitely on the cards this year

I very much doubt it, but i respect your opinion

Edit, i removed your single word response and replaced it with a similar opinion :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
i missed the game and wont see this weekend either (norway does have disadvantages) but thanks for the chuckle kid, its always good to hear a lone voice get drowned in the wind:)

hehe the English and their tea! :)

what was that crieket test like, i see a huge number of 100's, and that the english took strain getting at us in the second dig? Hopefully Smith wins the toss and puts you lads into the field for a few more hours of hard slog....just wilt that rose a little:)

hehe the English and their tea! :)

what was that crieket test like, i see a huge number of 100's, and that the english took strain getting at us in the second dig? Hopefully Smith wins the toss and puts you lads into the field for a few more hours of hard slog....just wilt that rose a little:)

I think Smith spat the dummy out when he lost the toss and it unsettled his team, but Lords has always been a flat wicket and favour batsmen, todays test will see much lower scores headingly normally favours the bowler.

I think Smith spat the dummy out when he lost the toss and it unsettled his team, but Lords has always been a flat wicket and favour batsmen, todays test will see much lower scores headingly normally favours the bowler.

just logged onto cricinfo for an update of the test....i see headingly does indeed fav the bowler...if you are NOT english. So good of you guys to bowl Prince into form again:) Now do the same for dummy boy and kallis will ya

oh and thank god i didnt have a tv to watch the rugga on....sms commentary from my boet was hard enough to bear! :(

Back
Top Bottom