Urgent help needed Glass tank leaking

Discussion in 'Urgent Help Needed' started by Phyrannus, 6 Dec 2010.

1. Phyrannus

Phyrannus

SOS... i need your help guys... my new 120g glass tank leaking at the bottom pane. I did a test leak before and everythings ok but after i transferred my whole set up after 3 hours i notice a leak it coming from a bottom & front glass silicon. 1 drop every 2 to 3 seconds. I tried to put silicon and press it for a seconds but water keeps pushing the silicon. What can i use? please help.:(

Last edited: 6 Dec 2010
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. AfricaOffroad

AfricaOffroad

Take everything out, clean and dry the glass, then reseal it from the inside with marine silicon.

Allow to dry , then retest for leaks

4. durleo

durleo

use prately putty on the inside to seal the leak and that will give ur silicone enough time to dry on the outside. ;)

5. rakabos

rakabos

A quick fix is likely to be a problem in the long run. If you can, its best to dry the tank out and silicone it....

Recent Posts