Glass Cleaner / Scraper

Reaction score
Sorry being a bit lazy, not searching though the old threads. What is the best glass cleaner/scraper, for coralline locally available.

And I have heard of the credit card and stanley blade ideas :)

There are hobby magnets with a blade attached, or long handled scrapers on the market, just remember to remove the blages and rinse them, the salt water is a real killer.

There are hobby magnets with a blade attached, or long handled scrapers on the market, just remember to remove the blages and rinse them, the salt water is a real killer.

I like that magnet blade scraper idea, can we get this locally members ?

I keep seeing the same old Boyu floating magnetic cleaner which is barely good enough for algae let a lone coralline.

Tunze make some pretty strong ones but serious $$$... (I know LikesFish had one for sale)

Otherwise Aquamedic make a good one that has the blade attachment. For huge areas of glass the aquamedic scraper has blades about 15cm wide...

Tunze make some pretty strong ones but serious $$$... (I know LikesFish had one for sale)

Otherwise Aquamedic make a good one that has the blade attachment. For huge areas of glass the aquamedic scraper has blades about 15cm wide...

Also from Andreas ?

ive got a scraper made by aqua h20.consists of a scraper,rake and standard scrubber.the metal scraper works well in removing Calcerious

lol.something i wont sell.ive seen it most LFS.im sure you'll find one in your area.was about R100.00

Mek, we have loads of LFS but for some reason they sell shit, when it comes to glass cleaners. Need to hook by Northlands when I am in Durbs next.

Back
Top Bottom