Getting my tank today!

Reaction score
Woohoo, getting my tank at 11. Will post pics later when I stop drooling:biggrin:

Well it's now 12:17pm in SA so............come on man, wheres he pictures/report etc.etc.:lol:

We are only 2 hours ahead of you in our summer (once you switch over to daylight saving time). It is now 10h32 here so we just have 30 odd minutes to go now.

Oops, well according to the time in chat box it is now 12:53 so you can see why i'm a little ahead:blushing:

coolman what are the dimensions?

Congrats Gaboon, nothing beats the excitement of getting a new tank :)

Keep us updated !!

cool man.hurry up now with the pics

Here it is, only had enough time for 1 pic, the boss has got me by the short and curlies!

23112007932.jpg

Dimensions are 800 x 400 x 600, not as big as I originally thought but still a good buy. Will post more pics later of the sump, skimmer, hood etc.

woohooo, well done fella, did you have a good look round to make sure it was A1 perfecto?

Just wondered but, the bottom of the stairs, is that a good idea? every time you carry anything upstairs you are in danger of knocking it, if the missus wants a new bed or bedside cabinet etc, you might have to move the tank.

Don't want to put a downer on your day, but it's worth thinking about now rather than later

Well done Gaboon, now the sleepless nights really start. Very nice looking tank.

Just wondered but, the bottom of the stairs, is that a good idea? every time you carry anything upstairs you are in danger of knocking it, if the missus wants a new bed or bedside cabinet etc, you might have to move the tank.

Don't want to put a downer on your day, but it's worth thinking about now rather than later
Well spotted Mike and yeah definatly food for thought.

Thanks guys, pretty chuffed with it. I only have to carry myself up the stairs.

Dont have a clue where to start with the plumbing, its all there, just got to take some time to figure out

Its a second hand tank with everything needed to start: sump, plumbing, skimmer (not the best), 2 pumps, T5's in hood. He also gave me 2 bags of sand for the substrate and a big bag of salt. Will post pics of everything tonight!

Back
Top Bottom