GerrieLamprecht

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post. I'm situated in Port Elizabeth, and would like to know of any LFS that sells saltwater fish. We used to have two. but one has a display tank only, and does'nt sell saltwater fish anymore.

Reaction score
hey gerrie:)

welcometomasa realy nice to have you hear:)

do you have a tank or do you want to start in marines?

sorry that there arent too many LFS in PE:(

tell us a little about yourself and what you want to do with marines, we would love to know:)

Reaction score
I have 3 Tanks. One 60 Gallon that was started over a year ago, and two 30 Gallon tanks with 20 Gallon Sumps. The two 30 Gallons has just finished cycling. One has a lion Fish in with small feeder shrimps in the sump. The other one is still empty, only Live rock. My Main tank consist of: 1 x Clown, 3 x Green chromis, 1 x Bicolour Angel, 1 x Royal Gramma, 1 x Sailfin Tang, 1 x Yellowtail Damsel. 1 x Hungedback shrimp (Old Fred) he is my first invertabrate that I bought, and a couple of Hermit Crabs

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very WARM WELCOME to MASA, Gerrie! Great that you have found us and joined MASA!

Please tell us more about yourself? Do you have a tank already? If so, please elaborate on what life stock and other hardware you have.
Pics are a MUST!

If not - please let us know what you WANT to keep? Have a look and read on our other "New Members" threads.... and "Members tanks and setups"....

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA Gerrie, hope you enjoy it here with us. Please post some pictures of ALL your tanks and their sumps and other equipment. We love pics a lot :p

Don't let us wait too long now you hear? :whistling:

:wave2:

Reaction score
Welcome to Marine Aquariums of South Africa

Last edited by a moderator: