Gauteng November 2013 Reef Meeting

and...
sorry I'm out.
Worked changed their mind today. I'm in Cape Town over next weekend.
Will see you most likely only next year. My oh my, this year is done.

I was looking forward meeting up with you Keith. .. another day I quess.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
No problem @Nemos Janitor, will be great to see what the acrylic tank looks like :thumbup:

Anyone else to add to the list for next weekend?

@Barend (host)
@butcherman
hails
@carlosdeandrade + Timmy
@GTH
@Toolboysa
@tekkengal + 1
@Riaanvw
@dallasg
@CraigBosman + 1
@ADVdiver
@3dd + 2
@Pendragon + 1
@nudibranch
@the fish
@Zandy + 1

Perhaps:

@Reefhead
@Andrewvdm + 1

Last edited:
@Hails

Sorry but I'm also going to have to bail on this one :(
The sister-in-law is up from Durbs and leaving on Saturday so it is going to clash.

:imsorry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hails

Sorry but I'm also going to have to bail on this one :(
The sister-in-law is up from Durbs and leaving on Saturday so it is going to clash.

:imsorry:

That's a pity, really hope you could squeeze in a bit of a visit though, your sister-in-law would obviously also be welcome. The braai will definitely be legend... wait for it Dory :tt2:

Does everyone have the address from the list? Please pm me if not or if you'd like to be added to the guest list. Please remember it's at 14h00 on Sat and please bring meat, chairs and special drinks. See you all on Sat :)

Barend (host)
butcherman
hails
carlosdeandrade + Timmy
GTH
Toolboysa
Riaanvw
dallasg
CraigBosman + 1
ADVdiver
3dd + 2
Pendragon + 1
nudibranch
the fish
Zandy + 1

Perhaps:

Reefhead
Andrewvdm + 1

Last edited:
Ok sorry to mess you guys around Hails. Change in plans my side. I will only be going down to DURBAN on Wednesday so I will be attending the meet. ADVdiver may not as he still has a huge amount of chores to attend to at his new house. See yous Saturday.

Could someone pls PM me the address I would like to work out how far it is from my work to see if I can try and make a turn (while still at work :whistling:)

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow. Does everyone have the address now?

@Barend (host)
@butcherman
hails
@carlosdeandrade + Timmy
@GTH
@Toolboysa
@Riaanvw
@dallasg
@CraigBosman + 1
@3dd + 2
@Pendragon + 1
@nudibranch
@the fish
@Zandy + 1

Perhaps:

@Reefhead
@Andrewvdm + 1
@ADVdiver

Last edited:
Hi guys if you want to swim you are more than welcome to bring your gear. C U Later

Hay guys and gals, how was the meet? Sorry we could not make it as there was just so much to do. Will update on the "So much to do" tomorrow.

But now I am interested what you's all got up yo.

Back
Top Bottom