Gauteng get-together: June

Reaction score
Hi all,

After the last 2 fantastically well supported Gauteng Reef meetings, we want to keep the momentum up. Unfortunately the folks that we have asked (Adee and Milflo) cannot host us this month, so I am asking YOU to stand up and help us find a suitable spot for this.

We love looking at other Awesome reefs, so please can we try and get an uber cool reef this month.

Please post in this thread if you think there is a tank that we can bribe the owner of to let us descend on him/her, or even better if you would like to host a meeting.

Cheers

Marc

Hi Guys

I can arrange a place for a meeting no tank has lots of parking space & place for children to play - It's at my GF's school she owns.

Of all the JHB members, no one else have any other ideas??
I would offer my place but my teeny tiny tank doesn't come close for a begin for any good discussions - it aint really so cool just yet, gettin there, but not yet...

thanks lanzo, that will be cool
he is in centurion, right in the center, maybe we should combine pta and jhb

I got no problems "joining forces" for the reefers meeting. Not like there are "secrets" between the different groups which remains hidden...except for that one I heard the other day - oops did I let the cat out the bag. ;)

I think it should only be limited should the attendance be off the chart and there are like 200 people suddenly pitching up at once...

sorry for the late reply...been down with flu too

Any date will work...27th or the 4th...ill organise some braai's:)

Cool, so there it is folks, we will aim for Sunday 27th June at Lanzo place in Centurion, thanks a stack Lanzo.

Place: Dorry Pets Centurion
Corner Jacaranda and Edison cres
Edison cres Shop3
Hennopspark
Centurion
Date: Sunday 27th June 2010
Time: 11AM to 1PM (and later)

Lanzo has kindly agreed to fire up some braais, so please bring your favourite tipple and something to throw on the fire

I chatted to Lanzo and he is happy to have folks swop frags etc, and hopefully we can get some Winter Solstice Specials out of Lanzo :)

Please indicate interest in attending in the thread so that we can track numbers

Cheers

Marc

I am there like a bear.
I will be on my own...

So considering you are hosting Lanzo, and Marc is arranging, and I am on my own, looks like it will be the 3 of us - you got a small weber just in case?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom