Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreT

Retired Moderator
Sponsor
Reaction score
In light of our new baby daughter expected in March, we needed to turn the one room into a baby room and there are a few things that I no longer need/have room for.​

I will ship at buyers expense but I won't ship the containers or the tank.

line.jpg

150W 20,000K MH Bulb

R50.00

The bulb has been used for about 3 months. Should be bought purely for looks and not for growing anything. Brand unknown.​

line.jpg

Resun Phosphate/Carbon Reactor

R100.00

Rated for 1,000L (I think) and needs a 1,000L/H pump.​

line.jpg

Small Airpump

R 25.00

Macro Aqua 1,100L/H Needle Wheel Pump

R 100.00

Ideal for in-sump/DIY skimmers. I have used this pump for about 10 minutes. Good as new. Doesn't have a foot piece.​

line.jpg

2,000L/H Power Head

R 50.00

Unknown brand. Used for about 1 week.​

line.jpg

Boyu 1,100L/H Power Head

R 25.00

Not sure how long I used this for.​

line.jpg

Hopar 6,500K Fuge Lights

R 200.00 for both or R150.00 each

Been used for about 3 months. Excellent for fuge or FW setups. Fits up to 60cm tanks or can rest on glass without foot pieces.​

Standard 2ft Tank

R 100.00

Ideal to turn into sump.

line.jpg

25L Containers

R 100.00 for both.

Been used for R.O. and mixing salt water.​

If you are willing to ship, consider everything sold except for the tank and the containers.

Excellent. I will PM you Dean.

Drums and tank still up for grabs for guys near Jhb.

I forgot to add this little 14L Pico. Can make a nice little Office Shroom Garden. Includes the tank, a light, heater and AquaH2O mini HOB filter. Can get it with or without the current FW livestock.

R150.00

hello, i want the pico, can we meet somewhere close to sandton?
cheers :)

Sorry man, I really want the reactor, let me see what the lights are like, if they are not suitable for what I need them for then I will give you a shout.

Those lights are really cool for growing stuff. IMO will be perfect for macro algae or grow out tanks that are shallow.

Afsal, the only things left are the containers and the 2ft tank. But those are for pickup only as I can't really ship them.

cool so i'm taking the pico, 2 containers & the other tank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom